Our Standards of Excellence
The following services are offered to every family at no cost when we are involved in the funeral or memorial service.
Our website offers families the ability to post service information and a life story of the deceased online. This service allows friends and relatives to write online condolences, reflections, and messages to the family.
With Dignity & Respect
Because serving your family is our highest priority, one call to (609) 654-2298 is all that a family has to do. From that point forward, we will insure that all details are addressed in a timely and professional manner, including:
- Transfer to the funeral home from the place of death, anywhere in the world
- Coordinating vital statistics and obituary information with family
- Obtaining death certificate from doctor or medical examiner, completing vital statistics information and filing with local registrar
- Obtaining other legal authorizations for final disposition
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificate
- Professionally licensed personnel on staff to perform technical preparation and / or cremation services at our private crematory
- On site refrigeration facilities available (precludes unnecessary or undesired embalming)
- Contacting local and out of town newspapers and coordinating obituary and services information
- Scheduling of services and visitations; perhaps a reception afterward
- Professionally licensed personnel to conduct services and visitations
- Coordinating plans with clergy, Church or Synagogue
- Coordinating plans with cemetery
- Notifying Social Security; applying for Veteran's benefits
- Assistance with life insurance claims, car title transfers, etc
- Ample staff insures expeditious response time, professionally licensed funeral directors available 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Comfort and dignity of late model, professional Cadillac commercial chassis vehicles
Lechner Funeral Home will help with these and countless other details. Of course, our spacious, homelike, comfortable facilities are available for visitation and memorial services. And you can always count on our prices to be fair and affordable. Beginning with first notification, Lechner Funeral Home will coordinate all the details, and insure that they are carried out to the family's complete satisfaction.
We are available in your time of need. Contact our staff at any hour, at (609) 654-2298.
WHAT SETS US APART?
Family-owned and operated since 1936
Beautiful, impeccably restored facility
Extensive personalization options
Free aftercare and grief support